Contemplative Pedagogy: A Faculty/Professional Learning Community is a collaboration of the Confluencenter for Creative Inquiry and the Office of Instruction and Assessment. Participation in the CPFLC is available to all Faculty, Staff and Administrative personnel at the University of Arizona. We are also reaching out to the greater Arizona educational community.
Author as Environmental Advocate, a conversation with Kathleen Dean Moore, Friday, April 28, 1017. Access the flyer for more information.
- About find information on the background of the FLC at the UA
- Calendar find out about SP FLC sponsored events and meetings
- Community find information on people involved with this FLC
- Resources find information on teaching and other
- The Southwest Symposium for Contemplative Pedagogies, April 1st and 2nd, 2016. Full agenda and presentations.
February 2016, 4 free meditation classes, Wednesday at noon. For details see the flyer (pdf)
Mindfulness in the News at the UA
- Researchers Probe Contemplative Topics, UANews July 2015
- Mindfulness Practices Help With Focus, UANews May 12, 2015
- Studying Buddha Daily Wildcat, March 31, 2015
- Got a Second? Slow Down and Put Mind Over Madness UANews January 28, 2015
- Students Learning to Reduce Stress UANews February 3, 2015
- Lama Thupten Jerry Gardner Lecture from Thursday, February 26, 2015. (click on image to play video, 1 hour 16 minutes)
- New UA Program to Explore Buddhism UANews March 17, 2015
- Center for Compassion Studies Daily Wildcat January 22, 2015